Sunday, May 10, 2009

Vendredi, pas terrible !

Hello ! 

May 1, non-working day for France and many countries. So with this free time, I decided to gardening !

This is a joke ! How can I gardening when forex call me ? That's impossible ! But maybe I should have...

So I begin my day with my alarm which ring at 6:30 am ! I've forgotten to stop it... But fortunately, I sleep two minutes later.

I wake up at 8:30 am, I turn on my computer like everyday and I run MT4. At first sight, the market seems really flat, but it's normal for May1.

During the day I have taken few positions, but without real signal. So I lost few bucks...

----------------------------------------

I close this week with a negatif result. That's not really surprising, because I have traded without discipline from wednesday until today...

Result of the week : -87.88€ so -4.39% 

Have a nice Week-End !

No comments:

Post a Comment