Saturday, May 9, 2009

First Day !

Good evening ! Here are the results of the first test day. But before, few precisions about my trading day :

- I have traded only after school, about 7:00 pm

- Trichet had already begun to talk when I arrived @t home

- Like all Monday, I'm tired (ok it's easy, but it's true !)

7:05 pm : I see a signal on GBP/USD, I short without any hesitance. I put my stop loss above the last top in 5 min charts and I set my target.

7:10 pm : EUR/USD and EUR/JPY are already falling. Too bad, it's too late ! 

50 minutes later I decide to take my profit. I'm too impatient and the currency continue to fall until my take profit a few minutes later. So I only earn 30 pips instead of the 50 expected.

I'm not proud ofmy attitude but it's monday and I forgive myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment