Saturday, May 9, 2009

Bon Mardi, mais pas excellent !

Hello !

It was a good day, but it could have been better ! Indeed, once more I was too impatient, but unlike yesterday I don't forgive myself.

Here is my day :

4:30 pm : I'm back @t home.

First order, 5:07 pm. Second order, 5:10 pm.

I see a sell signal on GBP/USD, I'm waiting for confirmation while keeping an eye on GBP/JPY. The cable falls and I open a short trade, GBP/JPY is maintained on its levels but the signal of sale is already given and I count on the correlation of these crosses. I'm shorting GBP/JPY.

GBP/USD reaches my target, but GBP/JPY rebounds on it support just before the TP. I'm afraid, I close my position. A few minutes later, the fall continues...

6:01 pm : All the orders are closed. + 50.4 pips = +51.13€

Once more, I'm not proud of my attitude. I lack of discipline.

Have a nice day and nice trades !

No comments:

Post a Comment