Saturday, May 9, 2009

Who I am ?

Hello everybody, I'm a young trader under 20 years old who trades since about one year.

I first tried the stock market during few months but I didn't like it pretty much. Not enough active for me. Forex, this is what I mean by saying "active"! Always open, excepted during week-ends but who cares ? Week-end is time for rest, friends or family.

So, I began trading without any knowledge, but someday a trader named Darthtrader organized few webinars with his friend Sylvain. I learned the basis of trading, and much more like money management. I really thank them for their generosity.

With their strategy I made some pips everyday during some months. But when summer arrived, the market calmed down. I could not succeed in making profits anymore. I lost a few bucks, but not too many !

Since this, I've been looking for a really efficient strategy, and I have tried a lot of differents things but I have not find yet the best one.

Also, I have read few books, like Market Wizards, Street Smarts, Secrets for Profiting in Bull and Bear Markets, etc... I'm certainly a lucky guy because all of these books are excellent and I have learned a lot with each one.

Two weeks ago, I build a new strategy. This one looks really good and I think, it's probably the best that I have ever made. So I decided to create this blog in order to share each day the results with  you.

I hope to get some good results and few readers.

Have a nice day !

No comments:

Post a Comment